I want to share with you one of my favorite recipes that I cook often. I love this zucchini recipe because it is the perfect meal for a quick dinner on a busy day and it only takes 10 minutes! It’s also incredibly healthy and will leave you feeling amazing. You will want to make sure you have a veggie spiralizer for this recipe to make things simple and easy.
- 2 large spiralized zucchinis
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Black pepper
- Sea salt
- Make sure you spiralize your Zucchini and I suggest gathering and preparing the rest of your ingredients before you start cooking as it does not take very long.
- Turn your stove on a middle setting and start heating up your pot. You can add the olive oil, garlic, and a little sea salt into the pot and stir for about 30 seconds, until the garlic becomes fragrant and starts to turn brown.
- Add you zucchini noodles and drizzle lemon juice on top. Stir everything together for about about 1 minute. You want to coat the noodles with the oil and heat them up, but you do not want to actually cook the noodles or they will turn soggy.
- Once the noodles are warmed up, sprinkle your Parmesan on top and stir it throughout the dish.
- Serve your meal!
You can put your own variations on this recipe depending on your time and preferences. Some wonderful additions are shrimp, sliced ham, or turkey. And for any vegetarians or vegans, you can add chickpeas or sliced avocado and omit the Parmesan if you would like. You can also prepare this dish as a side for grilled chicken or sausage. This lemon garlic zucchini dish is so versatile, you can put any spin you would like on it.
I encourage you to explore some variations of this dish and leave a comment letting me know what you think! Have fun cooking!